Thursday 6 January 2011

I.C.T Love or Hate

Sitting in ict wanting to revise but cant be bothered. I have emmanuel younis yassa salman all around as usual they the only people that keep me sane. I always get this distressful feeling when i enter i.t it makes me so depressed i wish i took sociolgy and i know all my mates would have taken it. Mr ghani is with us today quite fun having him as he is a guy you can talk to like a older brother so we just chill. Today i woke up at 7.30 and kept going back to sleep and waking up every 3 or 4 minutes. So bored today might stay for a bit of revision of i.t and gosh r.e haven't even started. I did my first art mock exam and it was fun you need to really concentrate we were all sitting round this sculpture made by mrs harrington. 1.30 will be our welsh exam i seriously dont want to do it and wont even revise for it i know everyone whos doing it will be put in foundation so there is not much point or if miracolously i get a b which ill be laughing about cause that will be so weird lol. Well im off to revise for a bit lots of love Red Strawberry Amber Pumpkin Green Apple  ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment